Re: What's your favorite lines from Iron Man 3? (spoilers, maybe)
- "Some people call me a terrorist, I consider myself a teacher. America... ready for another lesson?"
- "You know who I am. You don't know where I am. You will never see me coming."
- "The Prodigal Son returns... (Mk. 42 crashes into a girder, then falls apart) Whatever."
- "You walked right into this one, I've dated hotter chicks than you."
- "Honestly, I hate working here. They are so weird."
- "...I got nothing."
- "That was really violent!"
- "It's Iron Patriot now." "That's way cool!" "No, it's not."
- "You breathe fire?"
- "You see that? Nailed it." "Yeah, you killed the glass." "I was aiming for the bulb, you can't hit the bulb at this distance!"
- "What are you waiting for? It's Christmas. Take 'em to church."
- "Yeah, you're right. I don't deserve her. But here's where you're wrong: She was already perfect"
- "So if I were to wrap this up tight with a bow, or whatever... I guess I'd say, my armor? It was never a distraction, or a hobby. It was a cocoon. And now? I'm a changed man. You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys. But one thing you can't take away? I am Iron Man."