View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:53 AM   #620
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I just don't see Masters of Evil working cinematically, sorry.
It's a great concept for a video game, like a Marvel vs. Capcom fighter, but how would that work as a story concept in a movie? "Hey, bad guys! I know we don't know each other from squat, and some of you come from entirely different planets/dimensions/time periods and all that, but let's all join together and form a club to beat up the guys who beat *us* up! Yeah! And here's our strategy: we'll all pair off against the specific guys who beat us up before....and....you know....maybe we'll be better this time and can actually beat 'em....and.....hey wait, where is everybody going? Come back! .....Hello?"

It's exactly like the Avengers. I see it working perfectly. Also, we don't know what their strategy will be yet. I don't know, I understand the Masters are not your cup of tea for TA2, but it seems like you're not being optimistic about it. It will easily work, and it will be awesome.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.