View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:04 PM   #624
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
..... and visa versa.

You're sure it could "easily" work. I'm certain it couldn't. They're called opinions. I don't need to wait on anything as you didn't either ..... but if they end up in the sequel and somehow it works, I have no problems saying I was wrong.

In my evaluations I'm considering time logistics and what I saw out of the first film .... I also don't see how all those villains would even think to team up with each other without needing something in return like the deal between Loki and the Other. What would that possibly be for so many different villains? The only other way would be for Thanos to somehow gain mind control over all of them but here we go again having Thanos using other henchmen to perform his bidding. We saw that already and I wouldn't want the Masters to be a bunch of goons.

Okay.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 05-23-2013 at 12:13 PM.