View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #364
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Par

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
The truck is moving in the first shot. It's moving slowly but it's visible when you compare it to stationary points in the background.

My take is that three kids find a truck floating in the air in an abandoned building. One kid goes up to it and pushes it, making it spin but stay in the same space. Why the truck is floating in the air is impossible to say for certain though. I'd guess that it has something to do with the arrival of Malekith, but we'll see. We see cargo containers and what could be the same truck outside, in weird positions, when Thor takes Jane to Asgard.
Yeah, I just watched it again and your right that Truck looks just like the same one that the kid was flipping inside. Thanks for pointing that out to me I didn't catch it during the several previous times I watched the trailer. So, then the question becomes is it the same truck or just another very similar truck from the same company. I would be leaning towards the same truck, but then the question becomes how did it get outside. Did the kid move it while this strange event was happening? To me that would seem unlikely, despite him being more curious then afraid in the video, I still think that once that initial curiousity wears off he would probably freak out and take off (if he is not controlling it). Now if he was controlling it then to me the not being afraid part makes more sense and the idea that he would stick around long enough to show off to his friends and perhaps even move the vehicle from inside to outside makes more sense. However, it doesn't necessarilly explain the cargo containers having similar things happen, unless he was showing off even more by flipping those around to his friends, but I must say the fact that the cargo containers are all flipped around makes me think it is more of an event related situation. So, really what I am saying is I have no clue. Lol

On a side note the two container's stacked together in the one shot of Thor meeting Jane looks like Mjolnir. I wonder if that was intentional.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."