View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 09:57 PM   #95
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: Catch me if you can!! Evan Peters?Quicksilver Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Do you guys really expecting Quicksilver to be Magneto's son in this movie. Thats another layer of Magneto's history that has to be explored if they are gonna introduce his son in this movie.

I get that people here want to stay true to the comics, but I seriously don't think this movie should tackle on that. Just make Quicksilver a bad-ass Brotherhood member, its easier and less complicated.
I do kinda expect him to be his son. Magneto is at least 40 in this film, I'm quite sure his makeup will attest to that. And this Peters kid still looks high school age. He played the age range just fine in Kick Ass. So whether Mags knew about his son/daughter or not in First Class, he will find out this time around, and I doubt Singer will want to do it any other way than the right way. And maybe Fassbender isn't the father but McKellen. There's always that route too.