View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:04 AM   #636
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: "You ready for another Bout?"- The Thor/Chris Hemsworth Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
Eh, he landed attacks, they just didn't really do anything much to Odin. Odin is the point at which Thanos goes from dominating powerhouse to underdog. He can fight Odin for a fair lengthy period and survive, with prep he can even seriously inconvenience Odin. . . but he has no real chance to *win*.
All I remember is Thanos grabbing Odin's spear and encasing him in that crystal substance only for Odin to breakout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Eh. Odin only got the upperhand when he summoned the spear, before that...thanos tanked a blast from Odin, Odin tanked a blast from thanos, then he tanked one from thanos and surfer...thanos punched odin, odin slaps him, staggering thanos...thanos' efforts are futile, odin summons the spear, then starts to knock him around twice, the second time, he slowly got up, and charged up his energies as if to fight more.
Hmm I don't remember seeing Thanos "punch" Odin, can you post a scan for me? Oh and I'm pretty sure the fight would've went the same with or without Odin using the spear.

The spear itself doesn't have any power, it's just a tool Odin uses to channel his power from time to time.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote