View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:11 AM   #50
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatLobsterRises View Post
Also, I really wonder what Bruce thought would happen if he defeated Bane in the sewer anyway. It's like, there's still a whole army down there waiting to open fire on him even if he does. Not to mention all those charges were already rigged and someone else had the detonator. He had absolutely no chance the moment that gate slammed shut. I really think he was ready to go out in a blaze of glory down there.
Pretty much how Bane definitely lost the moment he saw Batman's symbol on that bridge, Batman lost as soon as he walked into that part of the sewers. Before he didn't know about the rigged charges or the countless of soldiers, he probably had a plan...but, yah, to think if Batman won...who knows how that would've actually ended. The soldiers would've probably just decided to blast Batman away with bullets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBoxer View Post
I mean you guys can't tell me that you weren't slightly disappointed by the final fight with Bats and Bane? It was over in a like 60 seconds it seemed AND Batman didn't really beat Bane, Catwoman put the final nail in the coffin for him ha.
Much like Shikamaru said, Batman did technically beat Bane by his own hand. And not just physically either, but mentally as well while he climbed out of the Pit and Bane tries to gain his edge by saying "I broke you" while he himself is broken at that moment by Batman. He won that second bout before Talia intervened and the idea that Talia intervened, I don't see anything wrong with Catwoman intervening to then help Batman in the end.

Could the second fight be longer? Most definitely, but the timing the fight did have worked with the interlocking scenes of what else was going on with Gordon and with Blake. Although 60 seconds is a total understatement.

The second fight without interruptions:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Anno_Domini; 05-24-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote