View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #102
ShaneHelms
CS Model 101

Default Re: Daredevil reboot in the near future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Darko View Post
I like it. Who would you have play Foggy, and, if the story permits it, Turk?
I was leaning towards Phillip Seymour Hoffman, but I'm still thinking on him. Likewise with Turk.

Also to touch on the issue of the comments posted on the topic of my character cast lineup being all used in the one film. I never envisioned it that way, This was merely a fun lineup I put together showing who would be casted as the characters I choose to use if I were making a Daredevil film and possibly a sequel. Which would allow use of other characters I have casted.

I'd say I would pull plot elements from Man Without Fear Mini-Series by Miller and Romita Jr. and select issues of Miller's run on Daredevil with the except of Born Again, for the script storyline. I would feature Elektra, Kingpin and Bullseye. I think some people believe having all three characters in one film was a mistake in the first Daredevil film, but I blame that on too many characters with not enough time to develop them. I still believe it can work and work well with the plot structured better for the presence of all three, which the first Daredevil failed to do.

Last edited by ShaneHelms; 05-24-2013 at 07:17 AM.
ShaneHelms is offline   Reply With Quote