View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #77
Da Games Elite
Side-Kick

Default Re: Evan Peters Joins X-Men: DOFP as Quicksilver

I don't want to say anything is for certain until Feige or Whedon comes along to say something. I have seen dozens and dozens of times in the past how reputable reporters either greatly exaggerated a situation or made claims early on in a story's development. If this inside source HitFlix has really knew about this tension and development, and if this article popped up on the net at most an hour or two after the Tweet came up, then why didn't this source just tell HitFlix ahead of time that Fox and Marvel were neck-in-neck.

Besides, every site claiming this is an issue are citing HitFlix. I like to hear this story from more than one source, rather than multiple reinterpretations of the same source...Not saying it isn't true. Just saying it is still way too early to judge what is definitely happening without directly hearing it from the horse's mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
Okay, you're basically saying even though 9/10 times he's right you're going to hold onto the fact there is still 1% chance he is wrong. Okay.
Also, just wanted to point out if he's right 9/10 times, that isn't a 1% chance. It's 10%. And it's INCREDIBLY likely that, at this stage of the game, the source might be sparking up controversy for controversy's sake, or that the source has no idea what's going on.

Da Games Elite is offline   Reply With Quote