View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:12 PM   #92
psylockolussus
X-Men OT Cast Fanboy

Default Re: How many more movies would you like with >Original Cast<?

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
I hope that FF VS X Men Crossover never happenes. Besides just focusing on proving they can actually make a decent FF film, the FF should only cross over into a SS film. Crossing over FF and X-Men is just screaming we are desperate for Avengers money. And it wont work.

Multiple X Films that build up and crossover into AOA is a much stronger way to go about any sort of crossover for X-Men. Theres actual reasoning for it with how large that world and story is.
Actually the more I think about a cross-over film with the X-Men and the Fantastic Four, the more I think that its gonna be possible and I think there's potential there.

Imagine, the Fantastic Four and 4 to 6 members of the X-Men (like Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Colossus, etc) working together, maybe in space. Then the main protagonists are Magneto, Dr. Doom and another huge villain like Galactus. I think it could be epic and could be a big hit at the box-office especially if the Fantastic Four reboot became a big success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I think 2017 Is more likely for next full X-Men film.It usually takes 3 years after last Installment. I am compaing the Wolverine taking 4 years after Origins. If Dealpool happens It would be In 2016.
I think they need to stop this 3-years gap especially if they are just gonna continue with the original cast (I don't see the Deadpool movie being released). The original cast is not getting any younger and every year, there's like a new franchise and sometimes, the general audience are fickle and they lose interest if the gap between the movies is a bit long.

Hugh Jackman - Halle Berry - Ian McKellen - Patrick Stewart
Anna Paquin - Shawn Ashmore - Daniel Cudmore - Ellen Page
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote