View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #68
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melapi View Post
Before Quicksilver cast announcement I thought there won't be more cast additions. Now I'm wondering if this is the last addition or fo there're going to be more. Thoughts?

Personally I think it's enough. Didn't X-men: the Last Stand teach us anything?
I don't really know. I didn't think there would be more cast announcements since they already started filming. Bryan Singer continues to surprise me. I don't even want to predict what's his next surprise for us.

And its okay to have a huge cast if the writers and the director know what to do with them. And with X3, if that movie was longer at least 1 hour longer, they could have given the whole cast a proper treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
I think all the actors confirmed to date will have at least two lines.

And at the same time, Im sure there will be unconfirmed cameos, once the movie gets released next year.

So will be funny to see final list of mutants on this sequel. My bet is 50 mutants or more
So far we have 17 confirmed characters

1. Wolverine
2. Storm
3. Rogue
4. Iceman
5. Colossus
6. Shadowcat
7. Professor X
8. Magneto
9. Beast
10. Mystique
11. Dinklage's character
12. Bishop
13. Warpath
14. Blink
15. Canto's character
16. Quicksilver
17. Pres. Nixon

I don't think the final tally is gonna be close to 50 named-mutants, because that is just crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Your suggesting they are going to do a clucstercrap of 12 characters sent back to 1973.That's going to be a very one sided battle against Brotherhood

There wouldn't be any need for any new characters In 1973 since you would have 8 from trilogy+4 new ones from future.

That would be disaster for film.Xavier,Magneto,Wolverine,Storm,Rogue,Kitty,
Iceman,Colossus,Bishop,warpath,Blink,Young Xavier,Beast,and whoever adan Canto Is playing Vs Young Magneto,Mystique,quicksilver,and maybe Scarlet witch.
That is a lot!

And I don't think we will even have Sentinels in the past. So why send the entire crew.

Ideally, at least 3 to 6 X-Men members should be transported in the past to do the mission.

"Once you cage the beast, the beast gets angry" - X3
"Patience isn't my strongest suit" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/

Last edited by psylockolussus; 05-24-2013 at 10:56 PM.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote