View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 12:39 AM   #93
def28
Side-Kick

Default Re: How many more movies would you like with >Original Cast<?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Actually the more I think about a cross-over film with the X-Men and the Fantastic Four, the more I think that its gonna be possible and I think there's potential there.

Imagine, the Fantastic Four and 4 to 6 members of the X-Men (like Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Colossus, etc) working together, maybe in space. Then the main protagonists are Magneto, Dr. Doom and another huge villain like Galactus. I think it could be epic and could be a big hit at the box-office especially if the Fantastic Four reboot became a big success.
Out of all the X-Men films your against being made, this is the one you want to happen? X-Men Vs Galactus is over in a second. Unless your the Phoenix. Leave that stuff to the Silver Surfer and FF. The last thing they need is to finally have a good movie and then have the X-Men steal some of their thunder when they don't need to.

I have no problem with characters showing up in other films if they are needed but there is no reason for a FF vs X-Men the movie. FF makes less then the X Men films. The second one couldnt even get to 300WW and your talking big box office? Plus FF2 had Surfer and actually solid trailers. That franchise has to get damn good for awhile before it finds a new audience.

Last edited by def28; 05-25-2013 at 12:45 AM.
def28 is offline   Reply With Quote