View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 12:55 AM   #94
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: How many more movies would you like with >Original Cast<?

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Out of all the X-Men films your against being made, this is the one you want to happen? X-Men Vs Galactus is over in a second. Unless your the Phoenix. Leave that stuff to the Silver Surfer and FF. The last thing they need is to finally have a good movie and then have the X-Men steal some of their thunder when they don't need to.

I have no problem with characters showing up in other films if they are needed but there is no reason for a FF vs X-Men the movie. FF makes less then the X Men films. The second one couldnt even get to 300WW and your talking big box office? Plus FF2 had Surfer and actually solid trailers. That franchise has to get damn good for awhile before it finds a new audience.
Thats why they should come-up with a great story. And I said IF the Fantastic Four became a big success, then their cross-over film could be a hit. The first two Fantastic Films from FOX don't count anymore since the series is getting rebooted now.

And yes I would rather want to see a cross-over film with X-Men and Fantastic Four than the list of spin-offs that you want. I think it would appeal more than a cross-over film with the X-Men, New Mutants, Deadpool, New X-Men, X-Force and X-Factor.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote