View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #871
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 2

I am not saying this would happen, but if Marvel really wants to beat Fox to the punch they can introduce Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch as Pietro and Wanda in one of two after credit scenes for Thor The Dark World (save the other after credit scene for something more related to Thor). Then they could go to the Agents of Shield TV. show and at some point start into the introduction of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch (and even call them such) since they are not in the movie verse at that point, but on Television instead. They can even go more into their origins and the whole Mutant connection introducing Magneto as their father and do all kinds of crazy stuff and since it is on TV they could even cameo other Mutants if they wanted. Then when it is time for Avengers 2 most of their backstory and characters will have been developed enough so that they can continue to call them Pietro and Wanda and everyone would still know they are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and a lengthy explanation of their origin becomes somewhat unnecessary.

I just think that the whole inclusion of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch move by Fox is sudden and perhaps a way of them hating on Marvel because of their success, and maybe it's even because Marvel used the Chitauri before Fox could use the Skrulls in one of their Fantastic Four films. Not that Marvel is perfect, because I feel they have made some mistakes also in their films, but the bottom line is that if Fox wants their films to be more successful then make better CBM's, and this goes for Marvel as well because their success can drop if they are not careful.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."