View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #117
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
I've been thinking this is something that will happen in DOFP as well. Future Professor X, or whoever is the time traveller, go back and maybe towards the end convinces Past Prof. X to recruit Jean, Cykes, and maybe Storm earlier then when he did in the original timeline.

That way, it gives for time for him to work with Jean (and the others) to control her powers. It would also essentially wipe out the original movie timeline, or just make it an alternate one.
I really find it hard to believe singer would erase his first 2 movies, i mean in order to get another future film we have to almost be able to follow these characters, know who they are and not have alot of strangers who went a different path in life just be there

i think there will be some time travel trick singer will pull to change certain things but at the same time keep quite a few things the same

well unless the next film we get is going to be FC3 and that will set the template for future movies , id be surprised if that was the case though