View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #128
Luthien and Beren
Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

speaking of sinister....he does appear in my story...where he offers scott a chance to work with him to help him get his powers back...but after that fails, scott realizes he was just being used and realising at this point that scott is useless, sinister orders his henchmen to kill him...or something like that. this is the moment where scott faces a life and death situation and when he does faces death, he sees Jean who then kills the henchmen out of revenge and afterwards, she revives him and later, this makes scott believe that somehow Jean is alive...pretty much the same way Logan feels...

His kiss, obviously! Duh! He was so soft, and he smells so good. I think it was that, and also obviously the big reveal of his body. I had never seen him with his top off before that moment. And so Im sure they did this on purpose. I had to rush up to the pod when he comes out looking like Adonis, and so I impulsively just grabbed his boob. And so they kept that in there. That was the highlight of my life, let alone the actual scene. - Hayley Atwell on Chris Evans and her fave scene
DarknessOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote