View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #14
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Default Re: The #DOFP Buzz/Hype Thread [Net, Blogs, Statistics...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Don't forget there Is possiblty of amazing SPider-man 2 at least domesticly doing less than
first film.The first film didn't wow many people like the Rami Films.I am in minority of liking amazing Spider-man better.There Is also possibilty of them trying to do too much In one
film.Introducing mary Jane and norman and harry osborn into rebooted series.Having
Electro and Rhino as villains.On top of that you have speculation of the Green Goblin also In film and Gwen Stacy dying.The Amazing Spidr-man doing under 300 Million domesticly
could be because some didn't want a reboot,and certinly didn't want one so soon.

In fact I will make prediction most likely Transformers will be top film of summer and I hate Michael Bay's take on them.
You say that but surprisingly loads of people actually prefer TASM to Raimis 1st Spider-Man movie, infact I was shocked that the case as I was expecting alot of negativity towards it but Raimis movies are getting more negativity these days

I liked TASM too and I think now that this reboot origin story is done it will make more money at box office

But back to X-men