View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #23
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: Official rate & review IRON MAN 3 thread! - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
It's rather that you missed plot points. It's only the Mark 42 that can respond to someone else than Tony and that doesn't arrive until after Pepper falls (and it doesn't exactly work well at that point anyway).
If I ever get to see this movie again, I'll pay attention to that. I thought by the end Stark was controlling them all while they're flying around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
I don't really get why you think that Pepper doing well in a fight after she's gotten superhuman strength and speed is a plot hole either. A plot hole is when a movie contradicts itself, or does something that can't be explained. On the subject of doing well with powers quickly, did you think that it was a plot hole that Stark and Stane could use their armors well so quickly in the first Iron Man?
Well, Stark did a bit of training before doing well. Pepper passed from an executive to a martial arts expert. But more odd than that was that they decided to have Iron Man out of the movie for the most part and when they decided to bring him back for the climax, it's the love interest who did the job.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote