View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 12:10 PM   #976
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Default Re: THE WOLVERINE Trailer Thread - Second Teaser Online May 21st

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWayneP View Post
Im back with some screencaps as promised, this is the Image unedited, You can clearly see the roughness of the nubs already...

here is an image I boosted the contrast and saturation on to show more clearly the subtle orange glow on the claw nubs.

Again, if you understand perspective in the slightest, you will know there is NO WAY that its just the claws facing the camera. You would see depth on the 1st and 3rd claws, and as you can compare directly for people who don't understand perspective, they would be much much smoother and curved, like in the other hand.

Im sorry folks, your eyes are tricking you. Its not theory or overanalyzing based on wrong information, its right there clearly in the trailer. Trust me They get lobbed off. Wether its a dream sequence, a drug trip, or real time, we will soon find out how and why!
Can't grow back Adamantium so if this is real we'll see how they handle it. That was a glaring mistake in the last Wolverine Max run. They chopped his legs off (theoretically impossible with the metal) and then they grew back. So was he only half metal? I think writers are stupid sometimes and don't do their homework.

Proud Co-founder of Gambitís Royal Flush