View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 12:18 PM   #954
the dmg
The Funky Homosapien

Default Re: The Official Cell Phone Junkies Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey-Bat View Post
I wanted to get a tablet so I went to the Verizon store to check them out. My decision was between the Note 10.1 and Tab 2 10.1 (7" versions just seemed to small). I went with the Note 10.1 because I felt that the S-Pen made it more than just a bigger smartphone (with no data option).
Good choice. I would go without data as well if I was in the market for a tablet. I just haven't found a reason for owning one just yet.
Quote:
I also was looking at phones. The Windows ones are kinda nice but I don't want to switch. Plus using IE? Ugh, I wish I could purge it from my computer.
Not only that, but with WP being a very tiny market itself, it's not a wise decision to make the switch. My friend went from WP7 device to the GSIII and doesn't regret doing so. There's just so many more options with Android and what you can do with the phone.
Quote:
But I looked at the Razr M and I loved it. The small size was great, the screen was vibrant, loved Jelly Bean on it. The only issue I had was the buttons, I like that they're on-screen but I'm used to Menu-Home-Back-Search whereas this setup was Back-Home-Recent Apps. Of course I assume that can be changed, especially after rooting. But yeah, I love it and must have it.
Razr M is nice, but wait until Moto's Google X phone or whatever it's called since it will be a better spec'ed M from what I've read.