View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #19
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: FoX Cinematic Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
For me, I don't think that would be a good decision. If DOFP ends up a big success, they should at least plan for two more movies and not just 1. And probably a third movie, to finally close the entire series.

If DOFP reignites the people's interest in the X-Men series, they would want to see more and not just 1 more film. So FOX should take advantage of that and ride the success of DOFP.

Like I said, they should use Fast/Furious as an example. They brought back the original cast and every film that they released since then got bigger and bigger.
That makes sense. But I for one would like to see a new cast, and not just a spiritual reboot like First Class. Specifically I want to see a new Wolvie, Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, and Storm.

I honestly think 8 movies is plenty. And, as has been said, this series is way too focused on Wolverine. His story is all but played out.

How about the original team? Iceman, Angel, Marvel Girl, Beast and Cyclops. With young adult actors (not teens and over 30). Versus Magneto and the original Brotherhood. Straight up. No Wolverine at all. idk. Just brainstorming.

pr0xyt0xin is offline   Reply With Quote