View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 12:56 AM   #53
Team Andino
The Paragon of Virtue

Default Re: Updated Rating for The Dark Knight Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
He believed him. He said "You're sorry. You expect to destroy my world and then think that we're going to shake hands?". So by saying Alfred destroyed his world telling him that, he is obviously believing him about Rachel choosing Dent over him. Then there's the scene where Miranda holds up Rachel's photo and asks who she is, and Bruce looks at it with a quiet sadness.

The Dent lie that had have had a MUCH bigger impact than it did. That should have been a poop hitting the fan type scenario when that was revealed.
There's two things that since the summer of 2008 I had been hyping in my head was the blow back for Gordon once the truth was revealed, and the Bruce dealing with learning about the letter. I'm still a little disappointed that beyond Blake's comments about Gordons hands being pretty filthy to him, it's an almost forgotten concept. I can understand given the scenerio that there's just too much going on to include a media backlash or larger disgust towards Gordon, but it was something I really wanted to see.

Team Andino is offline   Reply With Quote