View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #60
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: Updated Rating for The Dark Knight Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Culpepper View Post
As I said, Rachel was not everything, but was there.
I am aware Rachel had something to do with Bruce quitting as Bruce, but not quitting as Batman. That was all on the Dent Act.

Quote:
Yes. treated his own elements as if they were an obstacle, so he decided not to give them the importance they had in the previous movie. Or even more, as it should be as elements like that in a story should grow so the plot thickens.
There was importance in the third film, but he didn't want to trace all the steps on the resolution of it all since there were bigger things to focus in the third film. At least Nolan did mention to have some sort of resolution.

Quote:
As I told Joker, the member, that could mean that Alfred is trying to destroy his world. But again, I'd have to see the scene again.
It doesn't mean that though. Bruce is aware that Alfred is telling the truth by that time. He questioned it at first, saying Alfred is lying, but in that statement, Bruce is all aware that Alfred is indeed telling the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tequilla View Post
Yup , Nolan should say something to his AD. The extras in Dark Knight...god damn !
The worst extras in the trilogy, imo.

Anno_Domini is offline   Reply With Quote