View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #95
Panganioni
Banned User

Default Re: Why is everyone slamming TDKR? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
This forum is not called The Dark Knight Rises fan club. If you don't like people getting critical over this movie then leave, or put us on ignore, or go on a silly rant and get yourself banned like the foolish poster above.

Either way nothing is going to change. This movie will continue to be criticized.
Whoa whoa whoa, how is it that people get banned here again??? Because that guy was stating an opinion clearly as you do often. I have been lurking here since last year and this particular thread seems to enjoy a level of hate unimaginable, after all this type of comments shouldn't be banned, since you are always gonna have opposite groups, I'm new so could you explain the rules? if that guy got banned for calling you out then you should too because you are calling him "foolish" as we'll do you get especial benefits for posting thousands of time In this forum And it is true pages back and in other threats not only this one you seem to not like other people's defense of this film. Maybe this is not the thread for you my friend. Is a shame if you do get banned for defending a movie you like from people who don't just post their point of view but condemn those who see another side to it. Ooh and this thread is not called oppressing the guys who like the movie. Sir.

Panganioni is offline   Reply With Quote