View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #22
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: Avengers 2 and X-Men DoFP are both using Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
If they both have the rights to the characters, I don't have a problem with this. I don't see the issue, honestly. They're not the same universe, and if Marvel decides to use the same actors, it would only serve to make geeks happy. How does them appearing in both hurt either? They have a rich history with both the X-Men and the Avengers. I say have at it! Especially if they have good ideas for them.
I agree. I don't have a problem with them both using them. I just think FOX is only using them to get recognition which in a sense isn't bad but it could end up Quicksilver was shoehorned into DoFP if FOX really did do it for these reasons. But I'm hoping they didn't and Quicksilver was in Singer's script all along like they are in Whedon's.