View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 12:41 AM   #191
Marvel_SKE
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Rate/Review Thread for Marvel's The Avengers! (TAG SPOILERS!!!) -

Hi there...I'm new here...
and i don't know where to start, so i guess i decided this thread will be the starting place for my first post...

I always loved Marvel... and coming from a country that American comic character doesn't have such huge popularity (because in my country has own superheroes after all), Marvel has changed my life so much in the past 3 years, and how The Avengers also changed our audience's likeness towards the American superhero characters when it released here in Japan a year ago...It became a phenomena that now Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and especially Iron Man's popularity got a significance boost here in Japan since The Avengers...(prior to The Avengers, the only Marvel character that has popularity here was Spider-Man and X-Men, but now.. from what i saw, everybody here found that Cap was cool, Hulk was god!!, Iron Man is the boss, etc.

What amazed me was that many girls in our country (mostly high school girls) has been attracted especially for Loki & Thor, if you follow my Twitter @MarvelSKE (please do follow if don't mind ) , you will found that there is an account for TomHiddlestonFansJapan, ChrisHemsLoveJapan.. (笑) and also an account dedicated for RDJ (in Japanese) also..

And for me, the most amazing thing about The Avengers was the fact that The Avengers' Box Office gross in our country far outmatched Kamen Rider & Super Sentai's movie (again, prior to The Avengers, outside Spider-Man, it rare for an American superhero movie to outgrossed our local superhero movie)...the latest Iron Man 3 also did well here...last time i checked, it already surpassed 30 millions here)..

I'm looking forward to discuss many things here with other Marvel fans here and everyone in this forum...よろしくお願いします^^
(last, big sorry... should be any error in my English..)

Marvel_SKE is offline   Reply With Quote