View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #41
pr0xyt0xin
Shaper Savant

Default Re: FoX Cinematic Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Yeah, but they are not doing that. At all. Even with FC and Wolverine its been about the same people so far. They have all these characters and are doing nothing with them.

If all they want is one X-Film every two-three years then they are better off at Marvel so they can play with the biillonares in an actual expanded universe.
Well, I can't argue that point. Everyone of these movies might as well be titled "Wolverine" with the exception of First Class which was basically the first X-Men film.

And while that is Fox's fault, I don't think Marvel would benefit from your idea. X-Men might benefit. But the Avengers world would suffer. Of course that's an opinion.

But I have no problem giving Fox all the chances they need to get it right. Because at the end of the day, I'll still have the 90s cartoon (cartoons being where X-Men belong visually anyway) and I'll still have the MCU.