View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 10:34 PM   #88
Senator Pleasury
Banned User

Default Re: Updated Rating for The Dark Knight Rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Well something seems to be confusing you I guess, lol.
Absolutely. The scene was vague about it, which is the very first thing I said about it.

Quote:
The Dent lie being revealed, I'll give you that. Rachel...that was handled just fine I'd say.
Not when you have all this story about these two men. And when they have their biggest crisis... one just seem to not care, and the other leaves, leaving the crisis without any important resolution.

Quote:
I didn't expect that myself, and perfectly fine with the irony of the kangaroo court where the people around him were probably most of the people that Gordon sent to prison. And just because he didn't give you something you wanted to see doesn't mean Nolan didn't care. Saying that is just bogus.
We can't know if Nolan cared. Just that Gordon's lie was forgotten by people of Gotham.

Quote:
So what...they will all be set free? Lol. The inmates, the LoS members...you're saying they will all be set free?
We don't know. The movie doesn't specify. Kind of what i was saying.

But LoS's members weren't prosecuted by Dent, were they?

Quote:
Well that's good. I am glad you can actually say you didn't like how they celebrated Batman as much as Gordon not receiving a proper trial. I never hear that, so it's hypocritical for them, but if you didn't like both, then sorry you got what you got in TDKR for both Batman and Gordon.
Part of the life of a superhero movies fan.

Quote:
Why would Bruce become louder? What point would that make? It would make none because you should have understand where he was coming from with that tone he used.
I didn't say louder. But the first thing you're taught when studying drama is to differentiate and not say Happy birthday!!! the same way you say 'Your parents are dead.' Unless the scene really needs so.

Senator Pleasury is offline   Reply With Quote