View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #102
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Inhumans in development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbadoom View Post
They did first appear exclusively in the pages of the FF for the first 2 years or more - and while the ideal way to introduce them would be like in the comics with a Medusa in the Frightful Four story which leads into the FF meeting the Inhumans, etc. - that's not possible with Fox owning the FF.

So all we have left is either an intro in Avengers or another characters movie - unless they just give them a solo movie like GoG.

The Inhumans were in the Hulk Annual #1 so perhaps that story line could be folded in with the FF story arcs and Marvel could come up with a way of making that work.
I just think with them being introduced via a team of super-heroes in the comics, they could do the same in the movies just replace the hero team with The Avengers. Avengers originally fighting the Inhumans, imagine the fights we would get, Hulk vs Blackbolt for one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
No, not if they just give them their own solo movie as an origin, which will probably be the case.
I just think an introduction in another movie would mean a more successful movie for The Inhumans. A movie of them on their own could easily be construed by the GA to be an X-Men rip-off or something silly like that. Making people know they are part of the MCU first could only benefit any future solo movie.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Interstellar-9.5(3)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(4)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(5)Gone Girl-9(6)Captain America: TWS-9(7)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(8)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(9)WOWS-8.5(10)Godzilla-8(11)Neighbours-8(12)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(13)Lego Movie-7.5(14)Transformers: AOE-7.5(15)Robocop-7.5(16)Sin City: ADTDF-7(17)300:ROAE-7(18)The Equalizer-7(19)MWTDITW-7(20)47 Ronin-6(21)Monuments Men-5(22)Ride Along-5(23)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote