View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:34 PM   #104
blalex620
Comics, Books, Games

Default Re: Inhumans in development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I don't think so and I'm betting Marvel doesn't either. None of their movies so far needed characters to show up in other movies to be popular and the new properties of the future (GotG, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange) haven't either. And the Inhumans are completely different from the X-Men. That would be like saying the Avengers or GotG are X-Men rip-offs. Having them show up in movies before their own just steps on their origin and the impact of their story. They want the property to be able to stand on its own.
I agree. I think the Inhumans should be introduced on their own giving more weight to their origins. Then after that they can bring them fully into the MCU for a movie or two. After that they should have them dealing with cosmic movies for a bit. I think Inhumans could be the easiest tie between the earthly and cosmic sides of the MCU since Inhumans deal with both sides.