View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #106
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: Inhumans in development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I don't think so and I'm betting Marvel doesn't either. None of their movies so far needed characters to show up in other movies to be popular and the new properties of the future (GotG, Ant-Man, Dr. Strange) haven't either. And the Inhumans are completely different from the X-Men. That would be like saying the Avengers or GotG are X-Men rip-offs. Having them show up in movies before their own just steps on their origin and the impact of their story. They want the property to be able to stand on its own.
We as comic book fans know this, but the GA may necessarily not. This is the same GA that thought the new Dredd was a re-make of the Stallone movie, if they just see a trailer of the Inhumans doing their powers it wouldnt surprise if some of the GA mistook it for a new X-Men movie.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote