View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #918
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 14

I will always love Begins the most. Bale was at his best and I'm a sucker for origin stories (ones that are warranted or classic).

I'm going to say the same thing I said in my review of TDKR once I got to see it and that is that my appreciation for TDK increased by a lot. I always enjoyed the film but found certain elements about it lacking (or so I thought) but once I had digested TDKR it gave me better perspective. Both Begins and TDK I feel accomplished to deliver what it wanted within the allocated time whereas TDKR plot really does feel like it was truncated to a cliffs notes version. They wanted to tell so many stories of so many different characters but in doing that they created a disservice more than anything.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed TDKR and find the performances to be excellent but it's easily the weakest link out of the bunch.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB