View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 01:21 PM   #918
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator
Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 14

I will always love Begins the most. Bale was at his best and I'm a sucker for origin stories (ones that are warranted or classic).

I'm going to say the same thing I said in my review of TDKR once I got to see it and that is that my appreciation for TDK increased by a lot. I always enjoyed the film but found certain elements about it lacking (or so I thought) but once I had digested TDKR it gave me better perspective. Both Begins and TDK I feel accomplished to deliver what it wanted within the allocated time whereas TDKR plot really does feel like it was truncated to a cliffs notes version. They wanted to tell so many stories of so many different characters but in doing that they created a disservice more than anything.

Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed TDKR and find the performances to be excellent but it's easily the weakest link out of the bunch.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?