View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #104
Mutated User
Default Re: X-Men 3...seriously fans/people--WHY all the hate?

I think if they minimized the amount of *characters* that were in the movie, it would have been so much better. Sure it was cool and interesting to see many mutants in 1 movie but if you don't give them much role or importance, then its really not good.

With the Brotherhood, I wouldn't include Omega Kid, Arclight, Psylocke and Multiple Man. I would just focus on Magneto, Jean, Callisto, Mystique, Pyro and Juggernaut and I would give them more things to do especially Juggernaut.

Then for the X-Men, I would include Angel in the battle as one of the X-Men, I would give Colossus more lines and importance in the team, Cyclops will be in the movie until the climax of the film and even if Rogue takes the cure, I would give her action scene first.

I also wouldn't include Trask in the movie and I would stay true to the physical appearance of Leach in the comics.

2016 MOVIES RANKING! Best to worst
Finding Dory, The Conjuring, Jungle Book, Captain America, Deadpool, Star Trek, Bridget Jones, Don't Breathe, Ghostbusters, Kung Fu Panda, Peculiar Children, Jason Bourne, X-Men, Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Alice, Ice Age, Huntsman, Independence Day, Warcraft, Batman v Superman.
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote