View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #353
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Default Re: 'X-men: DOFP' Official CAST Thread (announcements and discussion) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
Ok, as usual, you're changing your original point of view so that you can avoid the people who are making good (but contrasting) points.

You mentioned X-Men spin-offs, but you specifically called GotG a "new property". I'm sure in your head you were thinking about spin-offs, but you should be able to see why there's a misunderstanding. But again, you say it's everyone else who is misunderstanding. You need to start taking some accountability!
you realize you just reiterated his point but made it sound like you proved him wrong? He said in his orginial post that he's surprised Marvel is getting these big names in a new property of GotG and that he's like to see Fox do something like that in future X-men spin offs (established property).. never saw his points waiver like you claim.

Sorry just bugged me that you attacked him for changing his point when he didn't, the commenters were responding as if he said that the current series is badly cast, which was not his point.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
mkilban2 is offline   Reply With Quote