View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 05:08 AM   #813
Nathan
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Default Re: Latest Anime you watched? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading View Post
I was actually surprised by the final episode. That last battle was pretty badass for a comedy series. It had that same kinda brilliant spark as Toppa Tengen for a moment.
It was just an Epic way to end the series. Especially after they completely avoided showing a badass fight at the concert.

Quote:
What almost made me spit my drink though was when Lunar's father was cross dressing. The hero looks out of the window across the street, and this big buff guy dressed as a school girl suddenly, "Kyaaa"'s, and closes the curtain. It was just so random I was cracking up.
That entire Episode was too hilarious. I felt so sorry for the daughters.

Quote:
Basically the main guy had what the anime calls "8th grade syndrome". He walked around calling himself the "Dark flame master", striking poses, talking about juice restoring his mana....in class. He got over it, but was so embarrassed when entering high school he switched to one where no one would know him. However he finds a girl who acts exactly like he acted in middle school, and she pulls him back into that world against his will.

The fights make me laugh because of the way it switches back to reality. You see this big epic fight, then it switches back to reality and just looks really, really akward, lol. Outside of the fighting there's plenty of humor as well. Anyway, I'll try to think of something else closer to My Bride is a Mermaid later.
I actually know of that. But I haven't watched too many Episodes. I don't know, I guess the delusions are just too much for me. But I watched all of Akibaranger, so I guess I'll keep watching this.