Thread: The Savage Land
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:39 PM   #21
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: The Savage Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daybreak_st View Post
The way you swoon over these movies you sound like a pretty big fanboy yourself I'm just saying the movies were fine and they had their day the same as the pre-Nolan Batman franchise, the Spidey franchise and the Superman franchise. Good for their time but not irreplaceable. I feel the same way about the X-men franchise. The longer they keep making these films the more bogged down they'll become. Make a clean break with a long overdue reboot, which is what First Class should've been and you can really take the franchise in a fresh direction.
Spider-Man was rebooted because Sam Raimi didn't want to return. And the cast wouldn't sign up if Raimi wasn't directing.

Batman had to do a reboot because of the poor reception of Batman/Robin. And its being rebooted again because Christopher Nolan doesn't want to make a 4th Batman film and Christian Bale would only return for a 4th film if Christopher Nolan is the director.

Superman had to do a reboot because Superman Returns was a big disappointment at the box-office.

So far, those things hasn't happened to the X-Men movie series yet.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote