View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #50
DigificWriter
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Griffith View Post
OK Digificwriter.

So you feel all the continuity problems are really not problems?

I don't really feel its a big deal, but I'm curious how others feel.

Are you saying that they are essentially no big deal?

I'm just curious of your opinion.

Thanks
Of the things you listed as continuity problems, only the Xavier walking thing is worth addressing, but it's not the HUGE ISSUE that people see it as as being.

Everything else has already been either set up for resolution, has otherwise already been addressed, or can be easily explained by using a little bit of common-sense, logical thinking.

In terms of answering your specific question regarding my opinion on whether or not DoFP should address the things you mentioned, the answer is 'no' for all of said things other than the Xavier walking thing, although I don't think it's absolutely critical that that particular issue be dealt with.

"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett

Last edited by DigificWriter; 06-06-2013 at 12:29 AM.