Thread: New Mutants
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:41 AM   #34
psylockolussus
Mutated User

Default Re: New Mutants

I didn't say FOX should lose money for making other X-Men films. You made it sound like I said that I want The Wolverine to flop, the third First Class movie to flop. I just don't think they will be very successful, but I didn't say I want them to flop, So get your facts right.

You know what, I just think these prequels and spin-offs are holding back X-Men to get a lot of money at the box-office or at least compete with the other big movies out there. If they are just gonna focus on releasing 1 X-Men film featuring the OT cast every 2 to 3 years, X-Men would be earning $700 million to $1Billion per film.

But of course, fan-boys are saying, that FOX should make a third First Class movie, make a Deadpool film, make a New Mutants movie and its pretty obvious that none of these movies has the potential on becoming a huge blockbuster.

Finding Dory, The Conjuring 2, Civil War, Beyond, Ghostbusters, Jason, Apocalypse, Legend of Tarzan, Angry Birds, Suicide Squad, Out of the Shadows, Through the Looking Glass, Collision Course, Resurgence, Warcraft.

www.twitter.com/xmenmoviesandtv
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote