Thread: New Mutants
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #46
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: New Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
Oh yeah, I think Logans done after this. They could do an Old Man Logan or an Omega Red flick but Jackman even sounds done. I think people still like Jackman alot as Wolverine. He just needs some balance or isolation from the main team when said and done. Really depends on the reaction and where he is after the next two films.
What I like about Wolverine's solo adventures are the villains. Its interesting and important for a superhero to have a well-known Rogues Gallery, look at Batman and Spider-Man for example. Everytime they have a new movie and people are always interested to see who the villain is. Sabretooth, Mystique, Stryker, Lady Deathstrike, Silver Samurai, these are some of the most iconic Wolverine villains in the comic-books and all of them were already portrayed in the movies. Then for his love-interests, most of his most-well known love-interests were already covered in the movies, Jean Grey, Mariko and Silver Fox. The only really-well known Wolverine villain that we have yet to see in the movies is Omega Red and I think they could just include Omega Red in a X-Men team movie and let him have his beef/fight with Wolverine. I don't think we need to see a separate film for that.

The Old Man Logan concept for the third movie is a good idea. His first movie is set in the past, the second is set in the present and what if, his third movie is set in the future where he's really old. But I don't think its really necessary.

"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote