View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #27
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Sounds very much like Joss is confirming that Wanda & Pietro are baddies in this movie, as most of us thought. They won't get their Avenger card until the end, or TA3. TA2 might be about bringing in the brothas --- Falcon, War Machine, and Black Panther. And even BP isn't likely to be more than a cameo as an Avenger ally, imho, to be further developed in a Phase III movie before getting *his* full-time Avenger card. I'm thinking 8 *official* Avengers in this movie (Cap, Tony, Thor, Hulk, Widow, Hawkeye, Falcon, War Machine) with Panther, SW and QS in the on-deck circle for The Call in TA3, and Ant-Man and Wasp getting called up in Phase III as well. (By the time TA3 rolls around, there could be some rotation in the roster, too, so it won't be as crowded as it sounds.)
Ah yeah, I keep forgetting that. Good point. In that case it does open it up a bit although I want to see them as heroes for a fair amount of time, even if not in TA2. SW especially.

Yeah BP I'd expect to get a good story arc when he's properly introduced. The others can drop in and their back story doesn't need as much time...& WM's has kind of been covered. Although this TA2 & TA3 plan could mean not seeing some big characters after 3 films.