View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 04:26 AM   #69
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: Hans Zimmer Scoring The Man of Steel - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Awesome. I never thought about that. I know the beginning of "DNA" is very Close Encounters Of The Third Kind-esque.
Really have to hand it to Zimmer in how much care he put into this OST it honestly shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by db85usa View Post
I hear it. That was exactly my first thought! Also, in some tracks -- the drums/percussion have a cape flapping sound to it. That's what I hear with my bose headphones anyway. It sounds amazing!
Awesome. Seriously this score is downright amazing. Makes my eyes a bit watery at parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I kinda hear it in "This is Clark Kent" as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
I'm loving "This is Clark Kent"....got that ***** on repeat!
Listening to the full version of "This is Clark Kent" for the first time and it's seriously beautiful. The beginning portion gives me the same feelings that Macrotus from Batman Begins does.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote