View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #228
JackWhite
Third Man

Default Re: Stuff you like to believe happened in Nolan's series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
You know, after giving it some thought...I could be mistaken to an extent when I said Bane didn't want to make a name for himself because of Talia. To continue the idea of theatricality and deception, what if Bane did set out to make a name for himself while forming a partnership with Talia? The only example we have before anything is shown in TDKR is Bane securing a mining operation for John Daggett. SO, we have Talia finding out about Bruce Wayne/Batman "murdering" her father, finds Bane and helps him form a group of mercenaries to make a name for himself so even the CIA is aware of this masked man while making some alliance with Daggett that will only help them in the long run.

And I really blame JackWhite for making me think about this all last night

But, now aside from that...you know what I would love to see in the ultimate collection for the trilogy later this year? Some kind of featurette of a Gotham news station retelling events of the siege and after, such as the search for Bruce Wayne's body continues, a sub committee looking over Gordon's position as Commissioner, Lucius Fox back as CEO of Wayne Enterprises and then breaking news of a similar figure to Batman but wearing a suit with "more blue"
Any positive discussion about TDKR should be welcomed, especially by you, Anno.

the ultimate collector's edition better have something good. Another Gotham Tonight featurette would certainly be welcomed by me.

JackWhite is offline   Reply With Quote