View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #235
kvz5
HBIC
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: Stuff you like to believe happened in Nolan's series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
Would it be too "out there" to propose the idea that Nolan's Batman could indeed be part of WB's expanded DC universe where Bruce's Batman was the first ever hero(and that's why there was no mention of any other hero) and Darkseid makes his presence by killing Robin John Blake's Batman and a bored, out of his mind Bruce decides to return as Batman, but not solely because of guilt over Blake's death but because he's tired of a normal life? With that idea, I would hope Selina has become used to her new life, and I'd want her to be a mother to a girl named Helena as well, so that's something Bruce can return back to, but for now, he is Batman for the time being as well as joining the Justice League.
That's definitely the approach that I can think of IF they want to integrate Nolan/Bale's Batman in JL or WF. Although I think I will like it more if Selina is not fully domesticated. I just can't see her that way. Maaayyybe, she doesn't want to join in because she's over it and being a hero is a one time thing for her but of course she'll end up helping out (maybe to steal something from LexCorp) or something like that. I don't know...

kvz5 is offline   Reply With Quote