View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #9
smallville fan
Hero

Default Re: How could this version of Superman support BIZARRO?

I don't mean to be a pessimist and ruin the positive tone of the thread and the wishes to have Bizarro, but I just don't see how he could really fit into the world set up by Man of Steel. I mean in the 1st Man of Steel you have the ultra badass General Zod who is just killing it as a good first villain and fits with the tone Snyder/Nolan are going for.(which is what people seem to be liking)

The only villains I could possibly see fitting in with that tone could only really be Lex Luthor of course(with Metallo as a henchman), Doomsday, Brainiac and Darkseid(Although I think both Darkseid and Brainiac are better for Justice League, but using them as a way of setting up the JLA movie would be nice) as well as possibly the Eradicator or Mongul or Intergang might be cool if they are going for an Apokolips story line for Justice League later.

Bizarro seems a little too cartoony and doesn't fit with the overall tone. Better for an animated series though. I don't want to see something like Venom in Spider-Man 3.

smallville fan is offline   Reply With Quote