View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 10:37 AM   #32
Hordakfan
Side-Kick

Default Re: Anyone had a crush on Catwoman growing up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
Back in '89, when Batman was still in theaters, I remember watching the 1960's show on syndication on a nightly basis, along with my parents buying me a copy of Batman The Movie. And as much as I liked Julie Newmar, my initial Catwoman crush would definately go to Lee Meriwether.

I also distinctly remember being pleasantly surprised when I saw that Lee had appeared on a few episodes of the tv series as well. Just not in the Catwoman role of course.

Then in '92 I was watching E!'s Coming Attractions show, saw Michelle Pfeiffer in the role for the first time .... and not surprisingly, another Catwoman crush had started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nave 'Torment' View Post
Catwoman helped me grow up -- from Returns, Adrianne Barbeau's voice in the animated series, the Jim Balent comics (even Frank Miller's version from Year One). Yup, Catwoman and not ashamed one bit.

I was also in love with Babs Gordon as Batgirl and even more so after she became Oracle. Now there's a redhead to kill for.
Adrienne Barbeau's voice was seductive on Batman TAS no doubt.

Who else thought she looked hot in both blonde and brunette versions on TAS? I did when i was 11 when the show first aired as i noticed Selina looks like Michelle Pfeifer then when i read the Batman Adventures comics she decided to go back black as she found out the hair dye was animal made and then that's when i noticed her hair went black, sure it's short black but when i was 17 when i saw her with the black hair i didn't care as i thought she looked like Natassia Kinski with a bigger rack and i even fantasized about her when i saw that Cult of the Cat episode where she wore that lingerie.

Michelle has always been one of my boyhood crushes since i saw Ladyhawke in theaters when i was little. My jaw was dropped when i saw BR in theaters and she was hypnotic no doubt.

Hordakfan is offline   Reply With Quote