View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #601
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
There Is no gurante she will be back.Apart from Wolverine since he's likely time traveler
all actors from OT were part of shooting from first month.Both Patrick Stewart and Michael fassbender has strongly suggested they filmed future scenes for first month and now Is on to 1973 part of film.Hugh has been only one on set recent from OT.

Unless Anna or another OT cast member besides Hugh Is seen In Montreal again It's safe to assume the rest of OT cast Is done.
I agree with you 100%

That being said there was a very recent article that mentioned Paquin's wrap up with True Blood and how Stephen (her hubby) will be fulltime daddy while she's shooting X-Men. Also, Stewart mentioned in his speech that she would be flying back to pick upo the rest of their filming schedule. It leads me to believe she isn't done as some might suspect.

I can't see Bryan also wasing the opportunity to work with her again. Paquin is portraying a huge fan favorite Rogue and with her immensely popular True Blood, I don't believe she would come back for a cameo role. I think her involvement has to be significant. It wouldn't make sense for her to shoot for 3-5 days then be done.

What really adds to this is that Bryan has tweeted photos of everyone from the cast EXCEPT Paquin which makes me believe that she hasn't shot anything. He has been so twitter happy with this production and releasing everyone's photos in character. If she had really filmed anything he would have tweeted her a looooooong time ago.