View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #75
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneFan View Post
Indeed. Batman will always be my favourite comic hero. He's not going anywhere, he's loved. But I am looking forward to MOS. Bring it on.

Here's to Arkham Origins.
Batman will always be my favorite superhero as well, but BatLobster does make sense in his post in that Batman may not be a huge blockbuster with the reboot(I'm talking about the $1 billion area).

I am certainly looking forward to Arkham Origins too

Bane's design looks amazing...same terrorist platform that resembles TDKR's(and his coat looks like the coat Bane had on when he killed Daggett and when he spoke to Bruce in The Pit) and I like the usage of his "luchador" mask but it looks like all metal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post
Source? I heard about MOS2, but not JL.
I really wish they'd give someone else other than Goyer a shot. He's great, but he's not the best and there's no reason he has to write every single DC film.
http://www.deadline.com/2013/06/man-...david-s-goyer/

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: This isn’t exactly a surprise given the hot anticipation and theatrical buzz awaiting Man Of Steel‘s limited opening Thursday and wide release Friday in 4,200+ theaters. But I’ve learned it’s official: Warner Bros Pictures is fast-tracking the Superman reboot sequel with its successful twosome already in place: Zack Snyder reprising as director and David S. Goyer repeating as screenwriter. Goyer’s deal is part of a huge 3-picture deal he signed at Warner Bros for Man Of Steel, the sequel, and Justice League with Superman. What is a question mark next time is the role Christopher Nolan will fill. To reimagine this 3rd Superman franchise, Nolan stepped in as producer and mentor and story co-writer. I’m told that next time Nolan’s producer role won’t be as “full blown”. Hey, he’s busy working on other projects, and now the sequel is on firm footing just as the first’s 3D and 2D grosses start rolling in. (This isn’t a Green Lantern situation all over again: That pic badly underperformed. No way this one will.) Meanwhile, fanboys are speculating who’ll be the villain/s in the Man Of Steel sequel: Brainiac, Bizarro, Metallo, Doomsday, Darkseid, other?