View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #116
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Default Re: Hugh Jackman IS The Wolverine Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
You can blame James Mangold for pushing the jean angle In The Wolverine
In some ways that 'Jean angle' is a link to the previous films and gives a sense of flow, though it doesn't give me much hope for Mariko's role in the film. Also, Logan seemed really content at the end of X3 so I'm not sure how he comes to be a dishevelled wreck that can't get over Jean.

Quote:
We don't know If jean even plays a role In DOFP.
At this stage, who knows!? She could well feature in the story for all we know.

Quote:
with absense of other OT castmembers since first class actors that hints at Wolverine as time traveler and we get a form like what was done with Kitty.Of course If Fox were to actully release some information like they did for dawn of planet of the apes that would
help us.
It's possible Wolverine is the traveller, and yes it seems likely. I just hope the film isn't weighted in his favour.

Quote:
It's way too early to be complaning.Plus coming to Hugh's own thread and complain about wolverine.Really?
Not complaining, but pondering Wolverine's role and hoping that it isn't dominating at the expense of others. This film is supposed to be a relaunch for the franchise, yet it appears to be focusing on characters who have already been prominent.

Quote:
We may have to wait for comic con to get some reliable information on film.Untill then we are left with speculation based on bryan's tweets and the pressence of the actors.
Yes. And that's what people are doing: speculating!