View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #16
Tgrant42
Side-Kick

Default Re: How could this version of Superman support BIZARRO?

Bizarro would absolutely fit into the Nolan/Snyder world if you made him similar to the evil twin in Superman III.

I know I know. Superman III was one of the worst movies ever made, of any genre! But Christopher Reeve did a pretty good job as "*******" Superman. Bizarro in Nolan/Snyder universe can be similar. An evil/angry/mean version of Henry Cavil. Period.

He doesn't have to be all "stupid" or "slow" or anything. Doesn't have to be like Bane from Batman & Robin. Just make him "evil" and paint his skin extra white/pale. Boom! You have a perfectly acceptable and believable Bizarro!

And yeah, I'd like to see him born of an attempted cloning experiment. Perhaps by Lex Luthor himself. (Hey, it's better than sending a bunch of genetic material into the SUN and creating a Nuclear Man with a blonde 1987-style mullet).

P.S. - a weird batch of kryptonite, followed by a weird body-splitting metamorphosis, is also not that bad of an idea. I think it was Richard Pryor, the snobby Wall-Street villain, the fighting "weather" and mother nature, and the cheesy music that really killed Superman III. Not the evil superman part, which was pretty cool.

Tgrant42 is offline   Reply With Quote