View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #676
Rob3880
Side-Kick

Default Re: The New Stuff I Got Thread Reboot - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
yeah the IM 1 figures weren't all that great. but in all honesty, ever since Hasbro started the 2 pack legend with Black Widow, the Shield Agents, and Valkyrie, the figures have improved greatly. And actually keep improving for the most part.

sure gone are the days of flight stands, comics, and bases... but that has nothing to do with hasbro.. just the cost of oil
It's about time some third party company stepped up and started making flight-stands, bases, and other upgrades for Marvel Legends.. One of the awesome things about Transformers collecting is there's a ton of little companies run by fans that produce all kinds of cool stuff that either improves upon the official stuff, or are whole figures that fans have always wanted but that Hasbro/Takara never put out. It's friggin awesome, and kinda sets TF's apart from other toy lines. You could put together an incredible collection without even buying any of the official toys. There are some incredible Legends customizer's out there... I would love to see a few of them band together and make something like this happen. I wish I was rich and could back something like this.